1. When you encounter the problem of solid-liquid separation, you should choose the SS type centrifuge, which has a simple structure, cheap price, easy operation, and general materials can be separated.
2. When your material has finer particles and a smaller solid phase, you should choose an SSC centrifuge, because it can handle small particles that cannot be separated by ordinary centrifuges.
3. In order to avoid the damage of the material crystal and the volatilization during separation, an SD-type hanging bag centrifuge with a closed separation can be used to facilitate the cleaning of the filter bag.
4. If you want to reduce labor intensity and improve work efficiency, you can choose SG or SX unloading centrifuge. If the production process conditions are stable, the processing capacity is large, and the flow operation, you can choose SGZ type automatic centrifuge.
5. If the concentration of the separated material suspension is relatively thin, the solid phase particles are fine, and the processing capacity is large, you can use the LW horizontal spiral unloading centrifuge.
6. When your material particles are coarse and the production volume is large, you can choose ZLP type continuous discharge cone basket centrifuge.
7. If your separated materials are flammable, explosive and toxic, please choose SDXZ bag-type centrifuge, which is a fully enclosed, fully hydraulic transmission, hydraulic brake centrifuge.
8. We will do our best to provide shaped or special products that meet your requirements, and there are all carbon steel, semi-stainless steel, all stainless steel, plastic-lined, rubber-lined, tetrafluoro-lined, titanium and other materials for your choice. at your service!